Monday, April 5, 2010

Introduction

This is just a blog to share my writing with people, maybe y'all will like it, maybe not. This isn't a fashion blog; although I may post pictures or songs with my writing, if they suit the mood of what I'm writing.



In 10th grade, I wrote a poem which has since been lost. I still remember part of it, and if I ever find it I'll post the rest of it. All comments/opinions/criticisms are welcome.



In my dreams,
I'm dancing in Heaven
With a long white dress
And a crown of roses
In my hair.


In my dreams,
I'm wealthy and famous
With an awesome record deal
And never losing sight of God.



That's all I can remember for now.. I'll try to update this blog daily.

*Note: I still am doing Lilac Rose with Ade, I just wanted something different as an outlet for my writing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment