Saturday, April 10, 2010

A confidence booster

Oh hey that's me! :o

Ok so not much background behind this one, I was once again bored in class one day so I wrote this for myself. I did one for each of my friends too, but of course I gave them theirs so I no longer have them.

Oh look, this one has a date too: March 7th, 2007

Sarah is gorgeous and beautiful,
A great joy to be around, very
Responsible and courteous to everything,
A great help to everyone, a great
Heart resides in her, and an
Equally intelligent brain; she always
Listens to everyhting and everyone,
Ill-tempered at times but is always resentful,
Zoo animals fascinate her, she is truly an
Animal lover, she absolutely loves
Biology and is quite smart in science.
Everyone who meets her instantly loves her,
The Lord smiles on her most of the time,
Heaven is obviously her final destination.
When she goes to school, her friends are
Instantly happy to see her, they
Love to be around her because she
Loves to laugh a lot. She feels like an
Italian royalty because she feels blessed,
And she very rarely causes a
Mess. This poem truly describes
Sarah Elizabeth Williams!

I challenge you to write one of these about yourselves, it's a real confidence booster.

Song: I Am by Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment